FRESH EYES 2021
April 2, 2021
The third edition of FRESH EYES celebrates the best photography talent in Europe. It is a guide book presenting the 100 greatest emerging photographers the continent has to offer. Powered by GUP Magazine, FRESH EYES brings talent to the attention of galleries, museums, commercial and photography agencies, media companies and institutions that work with imagery.
What we offer
• A spot (4 pages) in FRESH EYES, a guide book powered by GUP magazine and internationally distributed by Idea Books;
• 3 copies of the book;
• A book mailing to many relevant people and organisations in the photo world, from art galleries, curators, magazines and newspapers to the best creative and photo agencies;
• Promotion through FRESH EYES platforms (website and social media);
• Having your work seen by the jury of GUP – FRESH EYES, consisting of respected professionals in the photo industry;
• GUP Editorial Award – Full editorial presentation in an upcoming printed/digital issue of GUP magazine;
• The possibility to have your work shown in international festivals/fair presented as GUP – FRESH EYES talent;
• The possibility to have your book presented and distributed by Artibooks ;
• The possibility to be selected as HAUTE Photographie Talent;
The book launch will happen during Art Rotterdam (July 1-4 Rotterdam, The Netherlands).
Roy KAHMANN, founder of Kahmann Gallery and Haute Photographie, GUP magazine, GUP New, GUP FRESH EYES;
Erik Vroons, Chief Editor GUP Magazine;
Maria GHETTI, Managing Editor GUP talent department (GUP FRESH EYES, GUP New) Creative strategist GUP Magazine;
Pauline BENTHEDE, director of exhibitions at Fotografiska Stockholm;
Francesca MARANI, Photo Editor of Vogue Italia;
Michael WEIR, Director of Belfast Photo Festival.
All emerging photographers born or based anywhere in Europe are welcome to apply. After the deadline a jury of specialists consisting of GUP editors, gallerists and photographers will go through all applications and select the 100 best. If you are amongst the selected 100 photographers to be featured as a FRESH talent, we will grant you 4 pages in the book.
Applying is free. The rate for every selected participant is 300 euro (excl. VAT).